Information to Support Inspection
Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information Regulations 2012.
School opening hours: 8:45am with registration at 8:55am
End of day: 3.30pm (Years 3 & 4), 3.35pm (Years 5 & 6)
- Requests for copies - we will provide a paper copy of any of the information on this website free of charge.
- Name of the member of staff who deals with general enquiries:
Mrs J Martin
Mr A Kilgour
- School contact details - see Contact Us page
Information regarding admissions
- Admissions arrangements - see Admissions Policy
Information regarding standards and performance
- Ofsted Reports - see Ofsted Report
- Current end of KS2 assessment headlines - see Assessment Data
- Performance tables - see DfE's School and College Performance Tables
Information regarding finance
- Finance Accountability - see Academy Accounts
- Schools financial benchmarking - See DFE Website
- Charging and Remissions Policy - see Charging and Remissions Policy
- Pupil Premium - see Pupil Premium page
- PE and Sports Premium for Primary Schools - see Sports Premium page
Information regarding the curriculum
- Values and Ethos - see the Mission, Vision & Values page.
- Curriculum - we follow the National Curriculum. The National Curriculum can be viewed here: National Curriculum in England - Primary Curriculum. This is supported by our use of the Cornerstones Curriculum programme. You can read more about the structure, aims and assessment of our curriculum from the Curriculum Overview page of our website.
- Behaviour policy - see Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy - see Complaints Policy
- Special Education Needs Report - see SEND-Provision page
- Governors Information and Duties - see Governance page
- Equality - Equality Policy Autumn 2021 Equality Objectives